Terms and Conditions
1. Welcome to PickersAcademy.com (PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC) sometimes referred to as the
“Service.” This is your agreement with PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC, owner of the
PickersAcademy.com Website. By joining the Website and continuing to use it you agree to
be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement and any changes we may make
from time to time (“Agreement”).
2. Pickers Acadamy LLC does not give refunds under any circumstances, unless so
ordered, by a court of law.
3. PickersAcademy.com (PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC) can terminate your subscription or
access to all or part of the service at any time and for any reason in our sole
4. We may monitor your service usage, and use this information as required by any
law, regulation or compulsory process or requirement. We also reserve the right to
develop consumer research databases based on your use of the service. If we do so, we
shall at all times comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including those of
the Federal Communications Commission, then in effect.
5. This site, PickersAcademy.com, will handle all transactions through paypal.com,
and is not liable for errors made by any employees or processes of paypal.com. PICKERS
ACADEMY, LLC is verified by paypal.com, and the you, the subscriber, understand that
membership to PickersAcademy.com is by subscription.
6. PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC is not liable for any damages whatsoever, for or on account
of any cause or claim whatsoever, including poor service, beyond the amount paid by or
on behalf of you, the subscriber, to PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC in the preceding term of
7. All materials appearing throughout PickersAcademy.com (PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC)
other than public domain material and electronic messages, is the copyrighted property
of PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC or of those credited as providers. These materials are strictly
for the noncommercial home use of you, the Subscriber, and except as expressly permitted
in this Agreement may not be copied, redistributed or used in any way, in whole or part,
without the prior written consent of the owners of PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC. Subscriber
accepts the Services of the PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC Website “as is, where is” and at
Subscriber’s own risk. Subscribers are liable for the consequences of their activities
and/or their breach of this Agreement notwithstanding termination of services.
8. Subscriber represents and warrants that he or she:
1. will not violate any applicable laws or regulations of any state or federal
legislature or regulatory body;
2. will not redistribute the material on the site to anyone, nor permit any
minor to view this material nor expose to the material any person who may find it
3. will not plagiarize, violate or otherwise infringe upon the trademark,
copyright, or any other rights of any person, firm or entity, expressly including libel,
slander or invasion of rights of privacy, publicity or “moral rights (droit moral)”.
9. Subscriber will indemnify PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC, its providers and its corporate
affiliates and employees against any losses arising out of any claim which if proved
true would constitute a breach of any of Subscriber’s representations and warranties
10. This is our only Agreement. It cannot be modified orally. It is governed by
Kentucky law and any lawsuit arising out of this Agreement, the PickersAcademy.com
website, PickersAcademy.com (PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC), and/or the Service may be brought
only in courts located in Louisville, Kentucky, USA. PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC's delivery of
any words or programs is deemed complete at the moment access is provider to the user or
subscriber and it is agreed that such access occurs in Louisville, Kentucky. Upon
delivery user or Subscriber assumes sole legal responsibility for causing transportation
the words and images to any termination for any cause whatever.
11. Send complaints or notices to PickersAcademy.com (PICKERS ACADEMY, LLC) at